ALLIED MEDICAL & MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
The healthcare industry includes 13 of the top 20 fastest growing occupations in the United States. With advances in technology and healthcare we are seeing people live longer and healthier lives..
Many medical professionals, including doctors, therapists, medical technicians, X-ray specialists and others, get into claim trouble, and for many years may be forced to go to the nonstandard insurance market for their coverage needs.
In addition to the hard to place doctors, we can cover miscellaneous risks in allied medical fields including:
- Independent physician associations
- HMOs and PPOs
- Ambulance services
- Drug/alcohol rehab centers
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Agencies
- Social Services
- Adoption/Foster Care Agencies
- Sleep Clinics
- Mental Health Care
- and many more!
We can cover these risks through our Nonstandard Practitioners E&O markets. The minimum premium for specified medical professions is usually $2,500 but can vary by class.
Packaged Solutions often include:
- Professional liability / General liability
- Hired/non-owned auto
- Business personal property coverage on one policy form
- Some carriers offer defense for allegations of patient molestation coverage
Some of AJW’s recent successes include higher-premium accounts, including:
- Hospice care facility at $49,998 for $1M/$3M limits with PL & GL
- Drug and alcohol rehab facility was written for $20,593 at $1M/$3M limits with PL & GL
Check out this list of Top Selling Classes in the U.S. market as of 2020, with the number of professionals per class:
- Home Health Aide (non-medical) 452,589
- Mental Health Counselor 116,248
- Massage Therapist 267,000
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instr 133,181
- Physical Therapist 122,254
- Wellness Counselor 27,435
- Aesthetician 151,193
- Speech Language Pathologist 174,000
- Occupational Therapist 38,187
- Dietician/Nutritionist 64,670
Reach out to any AJW broker to get started!