AJ Wayne can entertain all types of Cyber Liability Insurance including, but not limited to:
- Retailers (online & offline)
- Healthcare providers
- Allied Health Facilities
- Professional services companies
- Technology companies
- Financial institutions or other financial companies
Candidates for privacy & security insurance include institutions with access to any individual’s personal/private information.
Our brokers have access to several quoting programs allowing us to provide you with coverage options in as few as 15 minutes!
COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS & AVAILIBILITY
- Broad and basic coverage forms
- Claims made and reported
- Duty to defend
- Any breach of any right to privacy or consumer data breach law
- Breach of duty to maintain the security of sensitive personal information
- Acts performed by contractors, vendors and outsourcers
- Privacy claims by employees
- Breach of confidentiality including commercial information
- Civil regulatory action where insurable is available
- Intellectual property infringement is available (media liability – includes
- Negligent transmission of computer virus, work, logic bomb or Trojan horse
- First party coverage to respond to an insured’s requirement to notify and monitor an individual’s credit after a data breach
- Other coverage available: security costs, hacker damage, business interruption and cyber extortion
- Minimum premium: $1,000 (less in some cases)
- Limits available: we can offer as low as $250K or we can quote $1,000,000; limits above $1,000,000 are available in most cases
- Minimum deductible: usually $1,000
- All carriers rated A- or higher
Our company has the market access to provide admitted quotes for cyber liability. We carry licenses for surplus lines filing in all states.
Cyber Programs for Large Groups or Pools
AJ Wayne specializes in assembling , Risk Retention Groups, as well as Trade Associations. We have proven expertise in this area and are able to provide broad coverage without the burdensome individual application process.
For those insured with equipment exposure, we are able to provide “True Equipment Coverage” without the need to prove physical damage.